Tips For Creating Abstract Aerial Photographs
The photography in the drones during the last years has given the possibility to explore this art in a unique and diverse way. Its tools and functions allow you to explore landscape photography in so many ways that you will never run out of options. Today we are going to explore one of the most striking forms of aerial photography: Abstract photography. Here are some tips that can be very useful if you want to explore this artistic field.
- Take a look at the paintings to inspire you: Review the best known abstract works by different authors and do some research on them to understand and identify what are the characteristics, compositions and powers that make a work of art abstract, so that at the moment If you take a picture, you can represent an expression of the world without having a specific object that identifies it.
- Use Google Earth to find places where you can take aerial photographs: Google Earth is an excellent tool to find the inspiration you need. It allows you to explore and find potential places where you can take worthwhile aerial photographs. But be careful, you will not always find the same thing that you will see in Google Earth, because the terrain can look different depending on the weather and time of the year.
- Explore with your drone: One of the main characteristics of drones is their ability to reach places that are impossible to reach from the ground, so take advantage of that great opportunity offered by having a device that gives you a unique vision of the world! The only limit is your own imagination! And of course, by the law that regulates drones in your country.
- Create depth and interest with different things that can add artistic value: The world is full of different environments with which you can play freely: Lines, shapes, spaces, values, colors and textures, elements that can enhance the beauty of your art landscape.
- Use the principles of art and design: research about some concepts that can help you when taking a picture such as balance, rhythm, pattern, emphasis, unity, movement, among others, so that your photos are not the result of something random, but behind it there is a whole technical and practical support that can define your photography as an authentic work of art.
Credits to: Expert photography